Olympia North Elementary Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-2019 School year will be held on Thursday, April 5, 2018 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Please bring along a copy of your child’s certified birth certificate and most recent immunization record and physical.
- This event is open to children who will be attending kindergarten during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Parent(s) and child are encouraged to attend the open house together.
- During the event, you will have the opportunity to visit several stations, and talk with educators about various topics including:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Reading Readiness
- Phonemic Awareness
- Fine and Gross Motor
- Alphabet Activities
- Math Activities
- Each station will include:
- Fun and educational activities.
- Take-home packets that include games, learning strategies and manipulatives.
- Kindergarten registration is available anytime between the hours of 5:00 and 6:30 p.m.
Please RSVP by April 3rd to Amanda Richards, Preschool Teacher at Olympia North. Mrs. Richards can be reached via phone at 963-4514 ext. 3260 or email at email@example.com