Friday, March 13, 2020
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Hot Dog on Bun
Tomorrow, Boys and Girls Track are traveling to Rantoul Indoor Meet
- Seniors interested in an Engineering Degree - the Illinois Society of Professional Engineers has extended the due date of the ISPE scholarship to March 13. If you have any questions stop in the counseling office
- Attention Seniors - April 14 OHS is giving the PSAT and SAT tests to all freshman, sophomores, and juniors. Seniors may waive that day of attendance only if students have had their career and college plan approved by Mrs. Steve and all your community service hours are turned in. Students who do not have these completed will be required to be in attendance on April 14. Start planning now seniors.
- Hey Kahoot fans! The OHS Writing Center is hosting a mini presentation on plagiarism followed by a Kahoot session this Friday, March 13th at 12:00 in room A17. Try your luck at winning a pot of gold! I mean...candy...
- The Olympia Music Department is hosting the third annual Olympia Live on April 3. Olympia Live is an evening of music and talent showcasing students like you. We’re looking for musical acts, skits, stand up comedy, poetry, chainsaw juggling, and much more. Screening auditions for Olympia Live will be held after school on Friday, March 20 along with Monday, March 30th & Tuesday, March 31st. Please sign up in the Main office. Questions? Contact Mr. Lutz or Mr. Gallegos
- Seniors involved in spring activities- senior banner pictures will be taken today during lunch in advisory. Pick up a flyer in the main office.
- Attention ALL Seniors- you should have received the Senior Activity Involvement Form in your email. Please fill it out as soon as possible. Every senior needs to complete this form. If you have any questions or didn’t receive the form, please let Mrs. Logsdon know.
- Reminder that Key Club is meeting today at 11:30 in A21.
- The night you have all been waiting for is coming up this Friday night at 7 pm... Mr. Spartan! There will be student council members selling tickets in the commons during lunch all week for $8! Tickets will also be sold at the door for $10 on Friday night. Come on out for a night full of talent and laughter!!
- There will be an informational meeting at Noon on Friday in Mrs. Cooper's room for all Sophomore and Junior students interested in being a Freshman Mentor for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Midwest Technical Institute will have a rep here on Monday, March 16 during lunch in the Commons
- HAVE A GREAT DAY OLYMPIA!